I have a quick minute so I'll post pictures from yesterday at Mungo National Park. Lake Mungo was a lake about 50,000 years ago and now a dry lake bed and archeological site. the area has been continuously inhabited by human beings for at least the last 45,000 years, longer than almost any other place on earth.
 |
| dancers at the NAIDOC ceremony playing the didjeridoo. all of the girls kneeling with cameras and the 3 to their left are in my program. |
 |
| Aboriginal art found on a rock |
 |
| the sky here is really big. |
 |
| soooo windy. |
 |
| a natural spring on the other side of the dunes |
 |
| this guy looked tired. |
 |
| KANGA AND ROO!!!! kangaroos and emus are everywhere here. |
 |
| sunset |
ok I have to participate in class now so ttyl
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment